About this Book:
Small words can be very important. Look at the example below to see how using different prepositions can change the entire meaning of a question.
1) What matters to my family?
2) What matters about my family?
3) What matters for my family?
4) What matters besides my family?
A daring escape from a skunk… An amazing display of grace and skill-on stilts… A frightening result from an online personality test… As you'll see in these thirteen short stories, families and the kinds of things they deal with come in all varieties. One thing, though, remains the same: Family Matters.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for middle-grade readers ages 8-12
- Ideal for classroom use by teachers
- Reflection questions
- Teaching tools
Trim size: 5" x 7 1/4"