About this Book:
The calendar year begins on January 1. The school year begins in August or September. The Church has its own year, too. It is called the liturgical year. During the liturgical year, we celebrate special days in honor of Jesus, Mary, and the saints. This one-of-a-kind coloring book introduces children to the liturgical year. Sensitive drawings and short explanations are offered for twenty-eight liturgical feasts or seasons beginning with the first Sunday of Advent and ending with the Feast of Christ the King.
Ages 6 to 8
Features & Benefits:
- Includes a page with explanations of Holy Days for parents and teachers, written in both English and Spanish.
- Pages are reproducable for classroom or home use.
- Coloring and Activity pages entertain and educate!
- Hours of fun and learning for young children.
- A great way for families to learn together.
Category: Children/Primary/Coloring Book
Trim size: 8 1/4" x 10 3/4"