About Pauline e-books
Transferring e-books to Your Mobile Device:
About Pauline e-books
Pauline Books & Media offers e-books in two formats: ePUB and Mobipocket. Please check our Compatibility Chart to find the best format for you.
Depending on which type of e-book you select, you will download an ePUB (.epub), or Mobipocket (.prc) file. Be sure to save this file in an easy-to-find location, as this will make it easier for you to transfer your eBook to your favorite mobile reading device! For instructions on transferring your e-book to some of the more common devices, just scroll down the page, or use the quick access links, above.
Transferring ePUB eBooks to Your Mobile Device
Importing ePUB files to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch through your PC:
- Open iTunes on your computer (not accepted in Safari browser)
- In the File menu, select "Add to Library"
- Locate and select your saved .epub file
- In the "Books" tab in iTunes, make sure that your eBook is selected to sync to your mobile device
- Once the ePUB has been imported, sync your mobile device to iTunes
- Connect your mobile device to your computer and open iTunes
- Locate your device in iTunes. Under the "Apps" tab, select "Stanza"
- Add your .epub file to Stanza Documents, either by selecting "Add" or by dragging the file into the Stanza Documents window
Note: This method is only available for devices running Stanza 3.0 and higher, which requires iOS 3.2 and higher.
Transferring Mobipocket eBooks to Your Mobile Device
Using Mobipocket Reader
- Download and install Mobipocket Reader to your PC
- Connect your mobile device to your PC. If Mobipocket Reader does not automatically recognize your device, proceed with the following steps:
- Locate the "Reading Devices" bar on the left.
- Select "Add New Device" and follow the instructions
- TO TRANSFER YOUR EBOOK, open the eBook in Mobipocket Reader
- In the top menu bar, select "Send", followed by the desired mobile device. Mobipocket Reader will transfer your eBook to your device.
Transferring to Amazon Kindle
- Log in to Amazon.com and locate the "Manage Your Kindle" page
- Find your Kindle email address. This address will allow you to wirelessly transfer your eBooks to your Kindle
- Send your eBook from your own email to your Kindle email address. Kindle will automatically transfer your eBook to your device.
Top of Page